Many industries continue to question the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
High budgets are invested in (online) marketing / brand campaigns and product developments. Many of these activities remain without success.
However, there is always an uncertainty factor in how far
- the right target group is reached
- the product really meets the needs of the target group
- the creative story with the developed product really arrives among the target audience
The big challenges lie in the following areas:
- too superficial (socio-demographic) segmentations or
- too past-oriented segmentations (behavior) and / or
- a very creative story, but somehow does not reach the desired target group or
- there is still potential in online targeting of agencies
We help companies to reduce these uncertainties to a minimum through our unique know-how in neuromarketing and psychology.
Our empirically based BrandMind EMOSENS Model is unique on the market – worldwide. Working with psychometric profiles, we are able to trigger consumer emotions and thus improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing, product and sales activities at all digital touchpoints.